So my mom’s been asking me to make a list of things I might want for my birthday and/or Christmas that she can choose something from and I’m finally sitting down to type it up, uh, three days before my birthday… hahaha…
Does anybody know of places where you can order ATLA or Pokemon merch online? I’d like an ATLA t-shirt or maybe a stuffed Pokemon of some kind, but I have no idea where I’d go about finding some.
A few of my friends and I are starting a brand-new post-series ATLA roleplay! It takes place about a year after the show in the city of Ba Sing Se (non-Promise compliant, so it can develop however we like). We’re having a trial run tonight for anyone who’s interested, so you can come try us out and see how you like it.
The roleplay is chat-based and uses a script format. You can choose to play a canon character or an original character! I’ve been playing an OC for a long time, we’re more than okay with it. The taken canon characters are Aang, Toph, and Jet; you can play anyone else. And as evidenced by our Jet, you can play a canonically dead character if you can explain how they’re alive.
There will likely be an overarching story at some point, but for tonight we’re simply going to stick everyone in the city and see what happens, since this is a test run.
If you’re interested, our chatroom is here: http://us7.chatzy.com/76108883136995 Type in your name, then hit the “Enter Room” button, then hit “Join Chat” in the lower right. Come on in as soon as you like! We’ll be there until late.
I should note that it has limited space, so if you try to join and are unable to, send me a message! We might be able to switch to another room for you.
Thanks, guys! Hope to see you soon.
So hey, does anyone out there have a decent post-series ATLA roleplay they’d recommend? The one that I’m in has been falling apart despite my best efforts, and I feel as though nobody else gives a damn about it anymore or ever wants to show up, and so a friend of mine and I are looking around for a new place… Ideally it’d be a script-format chat game, because that’s what we’re used to, but so long as it’s willing to take OCs (for my character) and an excuse for a living post-series Jet (for hers) we’d be happy.
Thanks for anything you can tell me, I’ve been really frustrated with how hard this search has been so far. <3
So are there any followers of mine who live in Portland, Oregon? Or hell, people from my fandoms, too.
we should totally go grab smoothies and laugh at hipsters sometime okay
Is there anyone around here who would maybe wanna meet up?
A sketch doodle thing I did in class the other day! It’s called a houndhog. :3 It’s an ATLA hybrid species my roleplaying group came up with.
My camera’s broken, so it’s a shitty webcam pic. Sorry.
Also, technically, this one’s a puppy. (Puplet?) Maybe I’ll do a full-grown one later.
lol like anyone besides Som and Casey and the rest of our group cares
Never, ever, ever listen to this song right after you wake up.
So some of my friends and I are having a minor internet crisis! We have a roleplay group that meets about once a week, and lately we’ve been having issues with our chatroom. Not only does it only let one person have three chat tabs open at a time, which makes it hard to bring in random one-shots like shopkeepers and soldiers, but two of our members are constantly kicked out of the room because it doesn’t like their internet connection and they don’t get to play as often as they like. What I’d like to know is, do any of you know about an alternative room we can use? Our current provider is everywherechat.
Basically, we need a chat provider that:
- Allows at least three tabs per connection and preferably four or more, and at least fifteen total users allowed in the room, ideally twenty or more. (So we could have seven people each with at least two or more tabs. It’s a fairly large group.)
- Lets you copy and paste the contents of the chat, or some other easy method of saving it.
- Lets you change your name (so instead of entering as, say, birdbrainblue and always having to chat under that name, I could enter as my character’s name. It also lets us have names like Character_Streets and Character_Marketplace, so we can immediately see who’s where if it gets chaotic and change them in-chat as the character’s location changes.)
- Allows you to appoint admins who can kick spammers from the room.
- Things we’ve gotten used to but don’t necessarily need include the ability to change your text color so every room member can use a different one, the ability to register and password-protect a certain name, and action tags, where if you start your post with “/me” it becomes “Character does an action” instead of “Character: does an action”.
Thanks for the help, guys!
Oh, and hey, if any of you think you might want to join us, feel free to message me about it! It’s an Avatar: The Last Airbender roleplay with an… unusual approach, and we welcome OCs. :3
It certainly makes weddings and parties more tiresome,” Mr. Konietzko says. “It’s like ‘No, it’s not the blue people. We didn’t have anything do with that.’
Am I the only one who thinks it’s hilarious that Aang’s pathetic tigerdillo roar from the finale is presented as a badass moment in all the Korra trailers?